TANKS 4.09 | Simple & Reliable Option
DREEM Solutions, a cloud-hosted application with a powerful calculation engine, has finished updating its Storage Tanks Emission Calculations module in accordance with EPA final updates to Chapter 7: Liquid Storage Tanks. Not only does DREEM remediate many technical issues associated with EPA TANKS 4.09d, it also addresses revised AP-42 calculations such as:
- Landing a floating roof emissions
- Tank cleaning emissions
- Flashing emissions
- Accounting for heated tanks, fully insulated and partially insulated tanks
- Net throughput calculations
- Revised temperature equations and added vapor space temperature equation
- Revised the calculation of vapor density to use the vapor space temperature rather than use the liquid surface temperature
- Time periods shorter than one year
- Adapting equations for heating cycles in fixed roof tanks
- Applying Raoult’s Law to calculate the contribution of individual chemical species to the total emissions
For more information, contact us to request your 30-days free trial.
About DREEM Solutions
Data Reporting and Enterprise Environmental Management Solutions (DREEM) is a cloud-hosted solution that brings simplicity & powerfulness to the day to day tasks of the sustainability world; by simplifying the user experience while maintaining the capability to crunch, manipulate, analyze & report on data. You can easily keep track of data and metrics for air emissions, green house gases, water, waste and a variety of other sustainability metrics for record-keeping, analysis, and reporting. Visit us at www.dreemsolutions.com to know more about our software and how we can help you with storage tank emissions calculation and other environmental requirements.